SALES OPERATIONS COORDINATOR
Field ID is looking for one full time Sales Operations Coordinator to join our growing team.
The Sales Operations Coordinator will be a core member of the Field ID sales team. This position is a critical role and will report directly to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing. The Sales Operations Coordinator will act as the “owner” of all operations-related activities for the Field ID sales group.
The position is based in beautiful Liberty Village, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
- Generate weekly forecast and metric reports & provide analysis for Sales Management
- Design and deliver sales reporting
- Setup and maintain the CRM system
- Provide training for new sales reps and act as a Sales Engineer when required
- Perform customer facing product demonstrations
- Assist in responding to RFPs, RFQs etc.
- 2+ years’ experience in Sales Operations or Business Operations
- Superior analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience using CRM applications (specific knowledge of NetSuite is a nice to have)
- Enterprise software sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
We offer a competitive salary, including a benefit package.
Field ID is the world’s leading provider of automated inspection and real-time safety compliance management software for companies of all sizes. Field ID is an integrated safety platform that combines advanced RFID technology, state-of-the-art wireless hand held mobile computing, and optimized high speed World Wide Web network integration. Field ID makes the world of paperless safety compliance and inspections a reality. Working in business development at Field ID provides a compelling opportunity for a recent graduate to grow into a sales career. Field ID is North America's leading SaaS inspection and safety compliance management system. We are growing fast and we need the right sales people to support our growth.